KEEP OUR CHILDREN SAFE!
It is important to keep the traffic flowing during drop-off and pick-up times. Please adhere to these important rules and advise caregivers of them as well (please ensure that caregivers who do not speak English fully understand these policies):
- The front circle on Morningside Drive is a WHITE ZONE. It is for drop off and pick up only.
You may NEVER leave your vehicle unattended in this white zone during drop-off and pickup.
- The white zones on Morningside and Francisco are for loading and unloading only during the hours of 7:45 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. There is NO parking during those times. If you leave your car unattended during these times you will be ticketed or towed.
- The two parking spots at the front circle of the school are RESERVED for school administrators. Please respect this policy and do not park in these spots, regardless of how briefly you will be at the school.
- When picking up in the white zone during drop-off or pick-up, please pull all the way forward to allow other cars to enter behind you. Please use courtesy and do not cut in front of other waiting cars.
- Cars CANNOT idle while waiting for your child. Turn your vehicles off.
- There is NO drop-off or parking in either of the teacher parking lots off 1st street or Francisco. It is very dangerous as children are often riding their bikes to school.